Iran has revealed a list of six demands in its latest peace proposal to the US in a move aimed at ending the ongoing conflict in the Middle East. The terms were laid out by Deputy Foreign Minister Kazem Gharibabadi, who called for the lifting of sanctions on Tehran, the release of frozen funds, and an end to the marine blockade on the country.
He also urged the US to end the war on all fronts, including in Lebanon, remove US forces from areas close to Iran, and cover the costs of the destruction caused by the war. Pakistan shared the new peace plan with the US on Monday, according to a source speaking with Reuters. This comes after Donald Trump called off a major attack on Iran last night, saying “serious negotiations” were taking place and “a deal will be made” that’s acceptable to the US.
The US President said he was “asked” by the Emir of Qatar and the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia “to hold off” the US’ planned attack on the Islamic Republic.
He wrote on Truth Social: “I have been asked by the Emir of Qatar, Tamim bin Hamad Al Thani, the Crown Prince of Saudi Arabia, Mohammed bin Salman Al Saud, and the President of the United Arab Emirates, Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan, to hold off on our planned Military attack of the Islamic Republic of Iran, which was scheduled for tomorrow, in that serious negotiations are now taking place, and that, in their opinion, as Great Leaders and Allies, a Deal will be made, which will be very acceptable to the United States of America, as well as all Countries in the Middle East, and beyond.”
While he announced the attack had been called off, he warned the regime that the US military is ready to carry out a “large scale assault” on Iran “on a moment’s notice” should a deal not be agreed upon.
He said: “This Deal will include, importantly, NO NUCLEAR WEAPONS FOR IRAN! Based on my respect for the above mentioned Leaders, I have instructed Secretary of War, Pete Hegseth, The Chairman of The Joint Chiefs of Staff, General Daniel Caine, and The United States Military, that we will NOT be doing the scheduled attack of Iran tomorrow, but have further instructed them to be prepared to go forward with a full, large scale assault of Iran, on a moment’s notice, in the event that an acceptable Deal is not reached.
“Thank you for your attention to this matter! President DONALD J. TRUMP.”
He had called the Iranian counter to US proposals “totally unacceptable”.

