Israeli media reported that Israel’s military is preparing for the possibility of renewed conflict with Iran, with public broadcaster Kan citing an unnamed security official as saying Israel would join any new US strikes and target Iranian energy infrastructure.
The reports followed a phone call on Sunday between US President Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu that reportedly lasted more than 30 minutes.
Channel 12 said the conversation took place “in the shadow of preparations for renewed fighting in Iran” and reported that the Israeli military had been placed on high alert.
The broadcaster also said Israel expects advance notice from Washington before any strike, while noting Trump faces pressure, including from China, to pursue diplomacy rather than renewed confrontation.

